Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stuff I want YOU to get ME


Christmas is coming!!!!! I think I have been pretty good aside from barking inappropriatley at times and demanding treats by stomping my paws. But all that stuff aside, take a look and see if you can find it in your heart to bring me a little bit of joy this holiday season. 


Yeah, I live in the Northwest where vegetarians and vegans abound, but i just can't give up the meat. It tastes so good. I think this collar tag will let other dogs know where I stand on the issue and make it easier for me to meet real friends. Available at hautedogboutique.com, $12.


On the same Northwest tip. Portland is the land of breweries so get this bitch some beers, ya'll! Available at pawpalaceonline.com, $21.99 for a six-pack.


I know all about the recession and this country's mismanagement with credit, but I always like to keep one card with a low balance and a high credit limit around just in case. It keeps me feeling independent and in control. Available at hautedogboutique.com, $12.



I feel like this wig would allow me to explore other sides of my personality. I can just see myself acting out scenes from Coal Miner's Daughter when Loretta Lynn was on tour! Most people don't know I am quite a skilled actress. Available at gwlittle.com, $37.99.

Juicy Couture = Jappy. Jappy=Missy. Missy=My mom was born in Livingston, NJ. Happy Hanukka to my people. Available at thehautehound.com, $65.

Really people, I need nothing! I have it all love, shelter, food. If you really feel the need to purchase something donate something to my fellow animal friends at www.oregonhumane.org!

Happy Holidays! xoxo Missy

No comments: