Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friends are Forever

So guys, over the past 2 years I had the pleasure of getting to know Lola and Junior. At first they were annoying and I didn't really like playing with them but as time passed I realized what a gift it was to have companionship. We shared many experiences and grew close. Now they are moving on and I just wanted to let them know how I feel. Thanks for the good times, Lola and Junior!


P.S. This is the second time in my life where i have put myself out there to build friendships and all of the sudden it's taken away from me (Hey Paulo and Jeffrey!). Each time this happens I grow more and more guarded of my feelings, but still I will try to have hope that I can find someone new to fill the void.

1 comment:

Havalyn Rae said...

Paulo dreams of the days Missy would sit on his face