Monday, November 28, 2011

reminiscing


Every year my birthday creeps up and I think about the good old days when I was just a kid, not a care in the world.
Oh wait, I still have no cares in the world because every single need of mine is met on a daily basis, however I still like to remember myself as a puppy. I will be 8 years old this coming week and while digging up these photos to share, I realized how much has changed in such a short period of time. For example: when my parents got me they had an imac....whoa. They also had a non flat TV, gross. And in one picture i saw Cd's, so fucking weird how different the world is now and better. I bet you guys didn't know what a technophile I was, well yeah I am and I love technology as much as the next guy!

***check out the awesome cordless phone, how cool that you could talk AND walk!



No comments: